Wednesday, July 05, 2006

WW Wednesday

Ok, I'm gonna be out of town tomorrow and won't be in the meeting, so I decided to go ahead and go to today's meeting.

Progress: -4 pounds
Current Weight: 203.4 pounds
Total weight loss so far: 16.2 pounds

Mishaps
I had burgers twice this week and I had one day where I just couldn't stop being hungry, so I ate about 40+ points worth of food. I still hadn't used up my weekly point allocation, so I guess it wasn't too bad!

Kudos
I remembered my multivitamin and made sure I had my share of water. I also wrote everything down. We went downtown for the Folk Festival and walked everywhere. Yesterday for the 4th, we walked to a vista point for the fireworks (20 minutes of brisk walking each way). I also joined My Weight Loss Team.com to keep me on track for the month of July.

Weekly commitment: Start exercising!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home