Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fours Meme

Four jobs I have had in my life (no particular order):
  1. Burger King
  2. Häagen Dazs
  3. Lechter’s
  4. Babbages

Four movies I would watch over and over:

  1. Labyrinth
  2. Shrek
  3. Finding Nemo
  4. Alice in Wonderland

(Think I have a thing for animated movies??)

Four places I have lived:

  1. East Northport, NY
  2. Lincroft, NJ
  3. Alpharetta, GA
  4. State College, PA

Four TV shows I love to watch (no particular order) :
  1. Lost
  2. American Idol
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. 24


Four places I have been on vacation:

  1. St. Maarten
  2. Ireland
  3. Las Vegas, NV
  4. England

Four web sites I visit daily:

  1. Google
  2. Pair Networks (for my email)
  3. GMail
  4. MyPoints

Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Filet Mignon
  2. Stuffed Shells (the Italian kind!)
  3. Breyers Coffee ice cream
  4. The Italian chicken that my hubby makes.

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Home
  2. Beach
  3. At a spa getting a massage
  4. Whitewater Rafting

Four Friends that have been tagged that I think will respond:
  1. Heidi
  2. Marc
  3. Melanie
  4. Tia Gabriela