Thursday, March 02, 2006

Am I a lucky mom or what?

My daughter is just 13 months old, and she's been sleeping through the night pretty much since the beginning (at least 6 hours) and now sleeps about 10-12 hours a night. For a while, she was a toughie to put to sleep, but we found some stuff online on how to get her to go to sleep with no problems... you just have to put up with crying for about a week (but within reason -- I think it was no more than 15 minutes). Let me tell you how well that worked! Sure, there are some nights that it's a fight if she's cranky, teething, or sick (and she sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night), but tonight... I put her in the crib and she went right to sleep!

Now to get her through this next teething phase, since she hasn't been herself lately.