Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm going crazy... want to join me??

So I'm taking 3 grad classes this semester. And still working full-time. With a family. Sheesh, what am I thinking?! I had my first class today for the third course that I'm taking, and my brain hurts! I'm thankful that my other 2 classes will be a little easier to deal with. I like the one prof we have; he's easy to understand (even with his accent), funny, and fair. I just got moved to another section for class #2 due to the sheer class size. So, I won't know how that class will go until Thursday.

The class I had tonight was good in general, but it was a lot of mathematical information to absorb in a short period of time. I guess I should be thankful that the prof is American, so he's VERY easy to understand, and that it's not a summer class. I did find myself watching the clock though. I didn't have anything to eat for dinner, since class started at 4:30. By 6, I was ready to take off and eat something, but class had another hour to go. Sheesh. And we only had a 5-minute break!

Anyway, I'm kinda questioning my schedule because it IS a little insane, but I really want to graduate in August. I guess whatever doesn't send me to the looney bin will only make me stronger, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home