Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Already an interesting Wednesday

I was driving through our development and reached the end where I turn right, and all of a sudden, I see a bird attack my car out of nowhere! He perched himself right in front of me and gave me a look that I thought only humans could give. He was MAD! Then he started pecking at my windsheild. When he got no reaction, he moved to my passenger side mirror and started pecking at that! I think he flew away after that, but he may have been on the roof.

I've seen this bird before on someone else's van, but I thought it was just a perching thing. I think this bird is protecting a nest closeby. I don't know what it hopes to accomplish by attacking cars, but it certainly made me jump!

Not as exciting on my drive in, this Jeep nearly changed lanes into me. I don't know why people don't LOOK before changing lanes! You're not the only car on the road, y'know. If you were, you'd be at work by now!