Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My 5's Meme

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) BrightStar
2) dr four eyes
3) Mystery Mommy
4) MusicLover Marc
5) Jen's Blog

Next select five people to tag:
1) No idea, consider yourself tagged!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
In college, at Penn State Altoona.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Having a baby!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Popcorn
2) Soft pretzels
3) Stick pretzels
4) "La Samoras" (S'mores using flour tortillas)
5) Chocolate coffee beans (from Criterion Chocolates in NJ)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) "Piano Man" by Billy Joel
2) The Spongebob Squarepants theme song
3) "Another Brick in the Wall Part 2" by Pink Floyd
4) "Magic Dance" by David Bowie from Labyrinth
5) "I'll Be There for You" by Bon Jovi

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Pay off the house and all other debts.
2) Buy a recording studio for my hubby.
3) Buy a Corvette for my hubby.
4) Buy a boat.
5) Invest the rest in annuities and put money aside to send my daughter to college.

Five bad habits:
1) Biting my fingernails
2) Watching too much tv
3) Staying up late
4) Not putting laundry away
5) Not paying attention (sometimes I zone out at the most inopportune times!)

Five things you like doing:
1) Vacationing someplace warm.
2) Playing games (board, card, video, Internet)
3) Reading
4) Watching TV
5) Surfing the 'net

Five things you would never wear again:
1) My High School soccer jacket
2) Corduroy pants
3) "Hypoallergenic" earrings -- they irritate my ears!
4) Stirrup pants
5) Converse sneakers

Five favorite toys:
1) My cell phone (with camera)
2) My digital camera
3) My GPS
4) My HDTV DVR
5) Anything that keeps my daughter happy and mostly quiet.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Marc said...

What do you mean *your* GPS??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home