Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's Finals Week and I Lost My Brain

Ugh. I am just SO over this semester. I had a presentation on Monday that went crappy because the instructor decided to ask a million questions that I didn't have the answers to. Then I had a take-home final that was posted on Tuesday that is due tonight... and that's only half of the exam! It was 8 LONG pages, and there's more to come tonight. AND we have project presentations due tonight.

Last night, I had to finish up yet another take-home final that is actually due on Friday, but I won't have time to work on it tonight. So, I finished it up a little after midnight last night. Of course I was exhausted this morning.

I have yet another take-home final that's due in 2 weeks, but at least I have a couple of weekends to work on it. It's actually due on the same day that I start my summer classes. So, I think I'm going to email the professor with my final instead of showing up for the last class.

Ugh, I will be so happy when this is all over in August and I have a piece of paper in my hand that says I have a Master of Computer Science!!!