Thursday, June 15, 2006

WW Thursday

Ok, I'm going to start a weekly thing called "WW Thursday" aka Weight Watchers Thursday. My officemate and I attend Weight Watchers meetings every Thursday. It's very easy for us to get to the meeting because it's in the same building. So, there are no excuses for us not to go!

I figure adding to my blog about my progress and mishaps will help me stay on track. :)

I started WW on May 4, 2006 and weighed in at 219.6. My heaviest I've been at a non-pregnant weight.

My progress so far:
Date Weight Loss/Gain
5/11 214.8 -4.8
5/18 213.4 -1.4
5/25 212.6 -0.8
6/1 210.2 -2.4
6/8 209.2 -1.0
6/13 209.4 +0.2


Total weight loss so far: 10.2 pounds

Mishaps:
I had a funnel cake at a concert on Tuesday (boy, those are packed full of calories!). Plus, I didn't write anything down this week. I didn't drink enough water. I slacked on my fruits and veggies and reached for the salty and sweet snacks instead. I also broke down yesterday and bought a medium-sized french fries. I shared a couple with my daughter, but not enough to cut my calories down!

Kudos: I walked with a co-worker to lunch (about 3/4 of a mile one-way) one day. I chose strawberries over ice cream last night.

Weekly Commitment: Write everything down and drink more water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home