Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I was *this* close to punching him

So I was in the McDonald's drivethru in my V6 Mustang when the guy in his rather large pickup truck (I think it was a Dodge Ram) decided to get loud. The first comment I heard was about the bumper sticker on my car that simply says "Kerry/Edwards." Old news, right? Well then I heard him say something about my "gas-guzzler Mustang" and "Al Gore would be proud." If my 2-year-old daughter wasn't in the car, I would have probably gotten out (or at least shouted back) to the hypocrit, reminding him that *his* gas-guzzling pickup truck probably got far worse gas mileage than my V6 Mustang, considering I get better than 20mpg on average! If it was in fact a Dodge Ram, his vehicle would get no better than 21mpg on the highway!

Ugh! Some people are so ignorant! It makes me SO mad!! I could only shake my head and try not to lose my cool in front of my daughter. After all, I would be no better than he if I were to stoop to his level and shout back.

*sigh*